Our travel services either private or share options will follow the health and safety standards protocols in accordance with the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and El Salvador OSN work and labor department, all created in cooperation with El Salvador Tourism Ministry. This helps us ensure a safe, clean, and comfortable trip for each client.
Daily Cleaning and Disinfecting:
• The driver will conduct pre-trip and post-trip cleanings, and chauffeurs must use disinfectant-grade products that are EPA-approved and effective at killing COVID-19.
• Special attention should be taken to disinfect commonly used surfaces of the vehicle, like doorknobs, pulls and handles, seatbelts, as well as all other passenger touchpoints.
• Deep vehicle cleanings happen every night after service.
• Hand sanitizers will be offered to passengers.
• Sanitizing wipes will be available to passengers who want to wipe down surfaces themselves.
Health & Safety Protocols:
• Every driver and guide will wash their hands using hand sanitizer immediately before picking up passenger and after dropping them off at their destination. They should also avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth. Only cough or sneeze into elbows, inside their shirt or into a tissue.
• Chauffeurs & Guides should not initiate handshakes and should avoid all personal contact with passengers, FBO & hotel concierge staff, or any other person involved in the trip, maintaining precautionary social distancing measures.
• Chauffeurs should only handle luggage after obtaining consent from the lead passenger and use disposable gloves when doing so or thoroughly disinfect their hands immediately before and after doing so.
• Printed reading materials, tissues, candies, and bottled water should be removed from the vehicles, unless requested by the client. If requested, then these items are also thoroughly sanitized.
• Chauffeurs should increase ventilation by opening windows, replacing air filters regularly, keeping fans “on” and re-circulation “off” to ensure fresh air flow.
During tours must keef a gallon of water ans soap in case there is no running water at the visited venue, and client is suggested to wash hands after finish the visit.
Driver mut keen the facemast on during the tour at all times
• In the morning before the tour, the guide must take its own temperature and keep a record, inform the office by a photo of the temperature in order to guarantee health of the visitors.
In case a tourist is not accepted in hotel or venue , must call HEALTH DEPARTMENT to request instrucctions to take the tourist to clinic or hospital, tours must be suspended.