Tours El Salvador


Updated 18 JUne 2021

Airports and borders are open from 15 October, at this moment the following airlines are flying > American, Delta, United, Spirit, Avianca, Copa, Spirit, Frontier, Iberia , Aeromejico all have less flights than before the pandemic

New travel regulations do require CPR written proof 72 hours before arrival in El Salvador is requested for International visitors (the result must be of 72 hours before arrival or the airline will not let you board ), There are not fast CPR service at the airport.

Nationals of El Salvador living in other countries or local residents that have travelled for business or vacation will require CPR, results received 72 hours before your arrival at El Salvador.

If you are fully vacined ( full dosis) with a proof, there is no need for pcr

You can also check regulation online here

Remember that:

A return flight ticket is needed when entering El Salvador. The immigration officer will ask for it upon your arrival.  It is advisable to make a photocopy or take a picture of your passport with the entry stamp to carry at all times during your stay.

  • Your country of origin determines the amount of days available to stay in El Salvador as a tourist.
  • In some cases, the Immigration official may request you show economic solvency for your stay in the country.
  • Even with a 90-day tourist visa, the immigration official determines the duration of your stay as allowed by your passport.

Visitors to El Salvador must have a valid passport as well as proof of their intent to exit the country before their visa or entry stamp expires, usually within 90 days.

All non-resident travelers must possess a return ticket or a ticket as proof of when they intend to exit the country, commonly referred to as an outbound exit or onward ticket. An onward ticket is required of non-residents who are:

  • Traveling on a one-way ticket
  • Entering the country with a return ticket dated more than 90 days after arrival
  • Flying into El Salvador and flying out of another country

By law, an onward ticket includes any of the following on approved, commercial transport:

  • A pre-purchased bus ticket out of the country
  • A pre-purchased flight out of the country
  • Proof of passage on a cruise ship
Scroll to Top