El Salvador peace route tour, it is a travel in time to the 80s when El Salvador suffered a civil war and east provinces suffered more during those years, for many years Morazan was only visited by soldiers or guerrilla forces, many big battles took place in this area.
After the peace agreement, almost all the original inhabitants returned to their lands and now many of them work on tourism and are happy to share their stories to visitors, and this is what makes this tour a unique experience.
The small town of Perquín is located north of the department of Morazán, 205 kilometers from San Salvador, and was widely known outside the Salvadoran borders as a region controlled by opposition forces during the armed conflict that ended in the year 1992. ON Tour you will have the oportunity to visit El Mozote memorial site, Perkin museum, the guerrilla hospital, see and stand over original bomb craters. This tour is to understand a part of the hisory of the small country. Overnight option is also avaliable.
The tour starts at 5am from main hotels or Our Office, panoramic stops on route.
Operates during all the year from Tuesday to sunday.
- Entry or admission fee
Round trip transportation
- Food & drinks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- • The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions • Since the deaprt time is early, We kindly ask you to reconfirm one day earlier all details of this tour. • The tour will stop at a fast food restaurant for breakfast and batroom use • No meal is included • Emergency mobil phone / whats app is +503-76007313
- If your hotel is not on the list but you are in San Salvador, We can pick you up in most cases
What do I need to bring?
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 23 hours or less before the event
- Barcelo San Salvador
- Courtyard by Marriott San Salvador
- Crowne Plaza Hotel San Salvador
- Quality Hotel Real Aeropuerto
- Real InterContinental San Salvador at Metrocentro Mall