On this four-hour tour, bask in beautiful Salvadorian nature at the Botanical Gardens La Laguna, located inside and extinct lagoon with more than 3500 species, exotic and domestic.
Later visit the Boqueron National Park located on top of San Salvador’s volcano. At 1700mts the fresh air helps many tropical flowers to blossom almost year around welcoming the visitors in bright colors and fragrances.
- Explore the Botanical Gardens La Laguna and Boquerón National Park on this day trip from San Salvador
- Escape the hustle and bustle of the city to spend some peaceful time amidst the beautiful nature outside the capital
- Admire the more than 3,500 species of exotic and domestic plants that thrive at the Botanical Gardens La Laguna
- Scale the 6,200-foot (1,800-meter) summit of San Salvador Volcano by car to visit Boquerón National Park
- Great trip for nature lovers and plant lovers
The tour start from your hotel, or in case you are in RBNB it will start form Our office. The garden has a lagoon located in its center. The lake is the center of attraction. But the plant life is something to behold as well. There are over 3,300 different plant species in the area. Included among them are aquatic plants, desert plants, begonias, bromeliads, medicinal plants and orchids. The site is also home to assorted woodland animals. Birds of all types can be seen there too.
Th Boqueron Park is located on top of San Salvador volcano, there you will see the crater from the last eruption in 1917, enjoy the fresh air, the green views of the valley and the tropical flores that grew in the park. You will climb around 50 stairs, bring apropiate shoes, it might be cool during the afternoons in case you need a sweater.
Price per person
- One Person solo traveller $ 125
- Two person $ 65 each
- Three or more $ 55 each
- Children under twelve $ 25 each
OPTIONAL LUNCH AT INTERNATIONAL RESTAURANT $ 27 per person
Includes : Entree, main dish ( pasta, fish, Chiken ), soft drink, dessert, coffee, tax.
OPERATION : Tuesday to Saturday
COVID-19 Special information
All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned the number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds. Masks are required, please bring your own customers will get a mandatory temperature check. Prepare for the activity Important information what to bring Sun hat
About this activity
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group: Limited to 10 participants
- Instant confirmation: Live tour guide Spanish, English
- Pickup included: Please be at your hotel lobby at 8:30 AM.
- Your guide will have a shirt with the company name on it.
- We pick you up from most hotels at Escalon, Miramonte, Salvador del Mundo an Zona Rosa. If staying at RBNB you can come to Our office at Paseo Escalon Condominio Balam Quitze1a