Protecting your privacy is important to us. In order to process your booking and ensure your tour and travel arrangements meet your requirements, Inter Tours collects personal data.
This Privacy Statement explains how Inter Tours collects and uses your personal data. We reserve the right to update or change this statement at any time without prior notice.
By providing your own or another individual’s personal data to Inter Tours, you confirm that you and such other individual agree to us processing your personal data in accordance with this Data Protection and Privacy Statement.
Collection of Data
The main ways we collect data are as follows:
- Directly from you if you visit our office and make a booking via face-to-face contact with our staff.
- Directly from you when you provide information via data collection forms.
- Directly from you when you provide information via the telephone.
- Directly from you via email correspondence or the Internet.
- From overseas travel agents / tour operators / booking agents who provide us with your information.
Types of Data
- Personal information such as name, address, telephone number(s), date of birth, nationality, email address, passport details, dietary requirements, flight arrival and departure times, etc.
- Statistical data. We use Google analytics software to help analyse the use of our website. We collect information about the computer or device you use to access our website. This includes IP address, operating system, type of browser, etc. This statistical data is about Internet browsing and does not identify any individual.
Purpose for Collection
Like all tour operators we collect information in order to serve our customers and clients. We only use personal data for the purpose it was given to us. We use your information for the following purposes:
- To understand your travel needs and propose products and services.
- To make bookings and reservations.
- To process, confirm and deliver tourism-related services and products.
- To provide our suppliers with necessary information so that they can deliver services.
- To comply with relevant regulations and laws.
- To use for accounts and invoices.
The personal information we collect may be disclosed to relevant third parties such as transport providers, hotels, national park agencies and other tourism-related businesses or organisations so that we can process your travel arrangements.
Protecting Your Privacy
We take appropriate procedural and technical measures to safeguard personal data and to prevent loss and unauthorised access. Only employees who need to use personal data to carry out their work and process your booking have access to your data.
Inter Tours retains your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose of its collection (e.g. a hotel booking, tour, excursion, etc.). Data are then deleted unless their retention is required for legal, regulatory or accounting requirements.
We don’t share, neither sell personal data, It is only used by Us during the period of your travel . Day tours do not required any thing else that your name and the address where you are staying in order to pick you up for the tour.
Paseo Escalon Condominio Balam Quitze 1a
San Salvador, El Salvador
Tel 503 22636188