Not far from Acajutla is the Ilamatepec mountain range, where some of the best coffee is produced, on the tour you will visit a coffee process plant of el carmen, learn bout the process and enjoy a Gourmet fresh cup of coffee, also on route visit nahuizalco ( the place of the four izalco ), and drive-thru salcoatitan .
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Live commentary on board
- Tip or gratuity
Food and drinks
- Infants must sit on your lap
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must bring a phocotopy of your passport ( The main page where your photo is ), It will be requested by inmigration in order to leave the porth facility.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is only open to passangers from ship
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infant seats unavailable
- • If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your Ship name, docking time, • Upon arrival, please take the free shutle service from the ship to the visitors center, also called residencia 3. Our guide will be there with a sign with your name. • Is mandatory to bring a photocopy of each of the passanagers passport ( the copy of the page where your photo is ), it will be requested by the inmigration authorities in order to leave Acajutla porth • Our emergency line / whats app is +503-76007313
- Take the free shutle fro the ship to visitor center. We will be waiting for you there
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 23 hours or less before the event
drive thru the town of SonsonateStop at nahuizalco , a charming town located on a coffee tour, famous for its wicker handcrafts, and night market. See Pipiles descendant during daily life.Visit el carmen state, there you will learn the coffee process, and at the end enjoy a fresh cup of Gourmet coffeeDrive thru the town of salcoatitan , the second of 5 mountain towns, the town is famous for its cheese bread and the pina coladas.