Discover some of the most interesting places in El Salvador in a short time, Taste of El Salvador tour this tour will show you the renewed city center at san Salvador, visit the famous Rosario church, national palace, enjoy a coffee cup from a barista. Visit the amazing San Salvador volcano with the impressive views of the valley. We let you chose a tour: Learn more about El Salvador’s `Maya past, Or visit the mountain towns of Sonsonate and learn about the coffee culture. San Salvador is a city full of flavors, on your free time We recommend you visit the local “mercadito”, and not to be missed the world-famous Salvadorean tipícal food the Pupusas.
DAY 1 Arrival at El Salvador
Arrive at El Salvador, your arrival transfer from the airport or bus station to the hotel is included. The rest of the day is at leisure. If you are coming from North America ( USA, CAN, MEX ) you are required to pay a tourist card upon arrival, nationals of the EU are not required to pay tourist card. Clients coming from South America or Africa require a yellow fever vaccine. We recommend you visit Paseo el Carmen or multi plaza, both with restaurants, and live music at evenings.
DAY 2 Tour of the Capital city
Our local guide will be happy to show a tour of the capital city San Salvador and learn all about the country’s history, culture, and people. Then a tour of the Historic Center of San Salvador, Furthermore a panoramic tour of modern and new neighborhoods of San Salvador. Free time for lunch (not included). During the afternoon, we visit Boquerón National Park, located at the top of the crater of the volcano of San Salvador where you can observe the beautiful flora. Return to your hotel.
•DAY 3 YOU SELECT THE TOUR
The Coffee tour or Maya Archeological tour Your Choice,you can select one of the Two tours. Archeological tour or Coffe tour. COFFEE TOUR On this tour you have the opportunity to visit the typical mountain villages of El Salvador. Izalco located at the foot of the volcano of the same name, after Nahuizalco with its typical Indian market; Salcoatitan, an artistic town and relaxed atmosphere. Also, we visit the coffee processing center. Return to San Salvador at sunset ARCHEOLOGICAL TOUR 30 minutes from San Salvador, is the Archaeological Site Joya de Ceren, a Maya village that was covered by ash from the eruption of a nearby volcano, showing us a day in the life of a Maya Village. San Andres archeological site, considered the acropolis of the area. Tazumal, this being the highest pyramid of El Salvador. Free time for lunch (not included). After lunch, we visit the beautiful historic center of Santa Ana.
DAY 4. Last day. Breakfast and transfer to the airport
- Services are provided with bilingual Spanish / English speaking guide
- Small-group tour no more than 8 (unless private group)
- Size of the vehicle according to the size of the group
- All transfers and tours on shared services minibus with air-conditioned.
- Additional services fees are included in rate. This tour has one full day tour either to Coffe tour in the mountains or an Archeological tour (you have to inform at the moment of reservation).
- Accommodation3 Nights Accommodation in San Salvador Hotel options are: Terra Bella 3*, Best Western 4*, Hotel San Salvador Barcelo 4*+ Hot Breakfast is included rooms with private bathroom/shower, air-conditioner please take note that Hotel Terra Bella bella has no hot water in washroom only in the shower
PRICE PER PERSON ON USD 2021
|Hotel Citlali||Hotel Mirador Plaza||Barcelo|
Prices valid until 31 December 2021