Llegar a El Salvador y sus alrededores es fácil, gracias a muchas opciones de transporte y una gran infraestructura. Below see the information
Flights to Belize
The easiest and most popular way to get to El Salvador is by flying into Monseñor Oscar Arnulfo Romero Airport (DEBERÁ )south of the capital There are five major US airlines and five other airlines that fly into Belize.
- American Airlines– via Miami, FL or Dallas, TX
- aerolíneas Unidas – via Houston, TX, Newark NJ, Los Angeles CA, Dulles, VA
- Aerolíneas delta – via Atlanta GA , Los Angeles CA, JFK NY
- SPIRIT, Via Fort Lauderdale FL, Houston TX
- FRONTIER, via Miami FL
- Avianca Airlines – via San Salvador, El Salvador
- Copa Airlines – via Panama City, PA
- IBERIA – via Madrid
- TAG– via Guatemala and Tegucigalpa
Existen 3 main companies for international travel in El Salvador that offer daily schedule service into the country, the service is non stop, with complimentary drink and sometimes even snack.
The premium route to Guatemala offers first class service and tourist class service. The main stations are located in the capital with easy access to tourist places and hotels.
Main routes are :
|Guatemala vv||El Salvador VV||Linea del sol Pullmantur Cristobal colon||5 hrs|
|El Salvador||San Pedro Sula||Cristobal Colon||8 hrs|
|El Salvador||Tegucigalpa||Pullmantur||7 hrs|
|El Salvador||Managua||Linea del sol||12 hrs|
Getting Around El Salvador
There are premium travel services departing from specific bus stations with is non stop with airconditioned. You can also request our private service at Inter Tours to travel between cities.
Domestic Flights in El Salvador
You can charter a small plane for hours , there are not schedule flights in the country.